I buy the Liquid Lava for my husband, who is an avid gardener - and for me, a mixed media artist. We both love it... and I have been able to get it locally in New Orleans forever... now I am resorted to ordering it online from sellers who have a supply at present.
I am sadly disappointed in this decision by the Lava Soap company. The liquid is far more convenient to use and much less messy than the bar Lava. In fact I threw out the 2 bars I had bought because of the huge mess my husband made in our sink.
I hope the company will reconsider and bring it back. I attached a photo of my last sad little bottle of Lava Liquid... I am unable to rotate the image on your page here.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Layout of Store|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
What I liked
- Liquid lava
What I disliked
- That the company discontinued liquid lava
- Reason of review:
- discontinued product
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Lava Liquid Soap
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I called your corporate office and that was a joke. You can reach no one . I called for your legal department and no one knew of one. Your..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "On 10/3/14, I purchased a Sig Sauer P250 Sub-compact .40cal, item #93496. The order, as described, was for the gun with two 12 round magazines. I received an email confirming..."
- "Had twice check up with Dr pham in Sams club metairie LA , airline drive. both the time she check up my eyes and both the time she wrote prescription..."
- "5 Star Painting did a horrible job painting our house. They failed to paint most of the windows and *** the Windows. We had them return with the project manager..."
- "Blue World Pools kept every promise and then gave me additional items to make my family's pool experience the best it could possibly be. Very good service with installers and..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "They do not respect lifetime warranty. I bought these HID Low and High beam. I did had a replacement about a year after I bought. And next year after still do..."