4.7
Layout of Store

I buy the Liquid Lava for my husband, who is an avid gardener - and for me, a mixed media artist. We both love it... and I have been able to get it locally in New Orleans forever... now I am resorted to ordering it online from sellers who have a supply at present.

I am sadly disappointed in this decision by the Lava Soap company. The liquid is far more convenient to use and much less messy than the bar Lava. In fact I threw out the 2 bars I had bought because of the huge mess my husband made in our sink.

I hope the company will reconsider and bring it back. I attached a photo of my last sad little bottle of Lava Liquid... I am unable to rotate the image on your page here.

This reviewer shared experience about "discontinued product" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. This person is overall dissatisfied with Lava Soap and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about lava liquid soap at Lava Soap was that the company discontinued liquid lava , but reviewer liked liquid lava. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Lava Soap.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare Lava Soap to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Lava Soap?

Comments

Lebanon, Pennsylvania, United States #1343233

My husband and my grandson and I are very disappointed that we can't buy this product anymore it worked better than the bar and not as messy why won't you bring it back

I agree - is really missed by me. Much easier and more convient to use than the bars. Please bring it back :-(

Spearfish, South Dakota, United States #1272931

Bring back Liquid Lava!!! Why did you do this to us???